Seven of Nines Fruit TrifleFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 medium peach or nectarines, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 9-in. round baking pan. Cool; cut into 1-in. cubes. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, bananas, peaches and 1/2 cup strawberries.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a 3-qt. trifle bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, fruit mixture, pudding and whipped cream. Repeat layers. Top with blueberries, kiwi , raspberries and remaining strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!