Chocolate Fuss Strawberry TrifleFrom mountainmama 4 years ago
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 quart fresh whole strawberries shopping list
- 1 carton (15 ounces) strawberry glaze shopping list
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate frosting shopping list
- Shaved chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Set aside five strawberries for garnish. Slice remaining strawberries. Cut cake into 1-in. cubes. Place half of the cubes in a 6-qt. glass punch bowl. Top with half of the sliced strawberries; drizzle with half of the strawberry glaze. Spread with 3-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat frosting on high for 20-30 seconds or until pourable, stirring often; cool slightly. Drizzle half over the whipped topping. Repeat layers of cake, berries, glaze, whipped topping and frosting. Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with shaved chocolate and reserved strawberries.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!