Spiral Pepperoni Pizza BakeFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; toss with egg mixture. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!