Chocolate Chip Cheese BarsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut cookie dough in half. For crust, press half of the dough onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth. Spread over crust. Crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!