Confetti Scalloped PotatoesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 soup can milk shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- 1 cup cheese cracker crumbs, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute onion until tender. Stir in potatoes, soup and milk. Add cheese, green pepper, pimientos, pepper and 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- Pour into a shallow casserole; top with remaining crumbs. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes.