Beef and Potato CasseroleFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 medium (1 cup) carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated new potato wedges shopping list
- 1 (17-ounce) package (2 cups) cooked roast beef au jus, cut into 3/4-inch cubes* shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add carrots, celery, onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened (6 to 8 minutes). Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole; cover.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Sprinkle casserole with cheese; cover. Let stand until cheese begins to melt (2 to 3 minutes).
- *Substitute 10 ounces (2 cups) cooked roast beef, cubed 3/4-inch. Add 1/2 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔