Baked Yams With Nutmeg ButterFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Using an electric mixer beat butter, sugar and nutmeg in medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Preheat oven to 350 then line 2 large baking sheets with heavy duty foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Using small knife make one 1/2" deep lengthwise slit in each yam leaving 1" uncut at short end.
- Place yams on baking sheet and bake 1-1/2 hours.
- Cut slits across center of each yam then press ends toward center to expose flesh.
- Transfer yams to platter and spoon 1 tablespoon nutmeg butter into each then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!