Fried Beadcurd with Beansprouts Carrots CucumberFrom mdm2359 7 years ago
- - 2 pieces of beancurd shopping list
- - 1 carrot (of average size), sliced. shopping list
- - 1 cucumber (of average size), sliced. shopping list
- - 2 handfuls of beansprouts (costs me 20cts from wet market), boiled. shopping list
- - 2 tablespoons of plum sauce, mixed with 1 tablespoon of drinking water. shopping list
- - cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- - Heat the wok with cooking oil, amount of cooking oil enough to cover 3/4 of the beancurd.
- - Add in the beancurd once the oil is heated.
- - Remove the beancurd from the wok once it turns brownish and crispy.
- - Slice each beancurd into four, like the shape of a blossomed flower.
- - Stuff the carrot, cucumber and beansprouts on the opening of the beancurd.
- - Finally, pour the plum sauce over the vege mixture (carrot + cucumber + beansprouts) and its ready to be served.
- Notes: For the plum sauce, you do not have to mix with drinking water if you like it thick.
The Cookmdm2359 Serangoon North, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!