Lemon Cream SherbetFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Add 1 cup sugar to the milk, and allow to dissolve.
- When thououghly dissolved, add the lemon juice and stir while adding.
- Turn into tray and freeze 1 hour.
- Beat egg whites, adding the 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Whip the cream to a thick custard consistency, then combine with the beaten egg whites.
- Add frozen mixture and mix lightly.
- Return to the freezing tray and freeze.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
YUMMY!! 55555 :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
oh my i love this yummy i love lemon ...............minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yep-- to me, lemon is a STAPLE FOOD in my kitchen!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it