Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil and boil for three minutes.
- Add uncooked oats and stir.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Spoon out on waxed paper.
- momo_55 grandma 9 hours, 52 minutes ago said:
- Its just a quick cookie no baking required just cook as posted and put out on waxed paper to cool yummy
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
its just a quick cookie no baking required just cook as posted and put out on waxed paper to cool yummymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it