Crockpot Country Pork DinnerFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin country-style ribs,cut into serving pieces shopping list
- 1/3 c flour shopping list
- 2 TB oil shopping list
- 1 1/2c apple cider shopping list
- 1 TB salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 lb small red potatoes shopping list
- 1 lb carrots, cut into 2" pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 small cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1 tsp caraway seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In a large plastic bag combine flour, salt and pepper. Drop meat into bag and coat pork with flour mixture; reserve leftover flour. In large skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook meat a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces as they brown.
- Reduce heat to medium; into drippings in skillet, stir in reserved flour until blended. Gradually stir in apple cider. Simmer to thicken to gravy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In 6 qt crockpot add potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage. Sprinkle with caraway seeds. Top with meat. Pour on gravy. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!