Campbells Skillet Mac N BeefFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 3/4 lb. ground beef (85% lean) shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning or dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed tomato soup (Regular, 25% Less Sodium or Healthy Request®) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 3 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked without salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COOK beef, onion and Italian seasoning in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- ADD soup, water and corn.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until corn is tender.
- Add pasta and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!