Harvest Sweet Potato Pecan Pie TartsFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages mini phyllo shells shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine sweet potato, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring well.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar, syrup, vanilla, and egg white, stirring well.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon sweet potato mixture into each phyllo shell, spreading to edges. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture. Place filled shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Makes 30 Tarts (2 each)
- Pierce each sweet potato a few times with a fork, place in a pie plate with two tablespoons water, cover loosely with wax paper, and microwave at high five minutes or until tender.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!