Egg Salad BruschettaFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- - 1 baguette, sliced in 1/2" pieces (or purchase prepared bruschetta toast) shopping list
- egg SALAD: shopping list
- - 4 eggs shopping list
- - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- - 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
- - 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- OPTIONAL GARNISH: shopping list
- parsley or favorite edible green shopping list
- sliced olives shopping list
How to make it
- Bruschetta: Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Brush both sides of each slice of baguette with olive oil. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 5 minutes, turn. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until both sides are golden brown. Cool.
- Egg Salad: Fill a small sauce pan with enough water to just cover eggs and bring to a full boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain and immediately cool eggs with cold running water.
- Peel eggs and finely chop.
- Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, chopped onion, salt, and pepper.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of egg mixture on each toast.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!