Chocolate Cream Cheese BarsFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- - 1 cup butter - divided shopping list
- - 1 cup chocolate chips - semi sweet, divided shopping list
- - 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- - 1/2 cup peanuts - unsalted, dry roasted and chopped shopping list
- - 16 ounces cream cheese - softened shopping list
- - 1 cup sugar shopping list
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 3/4 cups of butter and 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and peanuts.
- Press this into a buttered 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread this over the bottom layer.
- Melt the remaining 2/3 cup of chocolate chips until smooth.
- Carefully spread this over the cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!