Caramel Fudge BrowniesFrom mountainmama 4 years ago
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 jars (2-1/2 ounces each) prune baby food shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 9 tablespoons reduced fat-whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a microwave or saucepan, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. In a bowl, combine the egg whites, sugar, melted chocolate, prunes, vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in flour until just moistened.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake at 350° for 30-32 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares; drizzle with caramel topping and dollop with whipped topping.
- Yield: 9 servings.