Marshmallow Fudge Sundae CupcakesFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix shopping list
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) waffle bowls shopping list
- 40 marshmallows shopping list
- 1 jar (8 ounces) hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups whipped topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles shopping list
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 20 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpicks inserted into centers come out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks about 10 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pans and place one cupcake in each waffle bowl. Place waffle bowls on baking sheets. Top each cupcake with 2 marshmallows and return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly softened.
- Remove lid from fudge topping; heat in microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until softened. Spoon 2 teaspoons fudge topping over each cupcake. Top with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, sprinkles and cherry.