Double Strawberry Jello BarsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Strawberry Flavor gelatin shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 16 Strawberry fruit Chewy cookies (fig newtons) shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl until dissolved. Add cold water; stir. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- PLACE cookies in bottom of 8-inch sqaure baking pan. Beat Neufchatel cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add whipped topping; mix well. Spread over cookies; cover with thickened gelatin.
- REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours or until gelatin layer is firm. Cut into 16 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.