Tri-Color Stuffed PeppersFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 2 cups ground chuck ( crumble) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cooked instant brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 each: large red, yellow and green bell pepper, cut lengthwise in half, seeds removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 400°F . Mix crumbles, corn and salsa in large nonstick skillet. Cook on medium 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in rice and 1/2 cup cheese.
- SPOON into pepper halves; place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour water into bottom of dish; cover with foil.
- BAKE 30 min.; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔