Ham amp Cheese CrescentsFrom auntbeela 4 years ago
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar or American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough onto un greased cookie sheet. Press or roll dough to form 13x9-inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal. Form 1/4-inch rim around edges.
- 2. In small bowl, combine butter and mustard; mix well. Spread mixture over dough. Sprinkle with ham, onion, bell pepper and cheese.*
- 3. Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares. Serve warm.