Super Fruit CakeFrom wrigggit 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 160deg C. Grease and line a round (20cm) or square pan.
- Place fuit mix, water and oil into saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer, uncovered for 5 mins. Remove from heat.
- Add icing sachet from mix and stir well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Mix sherry and egg into fruit with a wooden spoon.
- Add cake mix and almonds, mixing well.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth surface.
- Bake 90 mins, until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in pan.