Make Ahead Creole-stuffed PotatoesFrom kitchenwitchcooks 6 years ago
- MAKE AHEAD CREOLE-STUFFED potatoes shopping list
- 1 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper shopping list
- 2 T. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 6 large potatoes, baked shopping list
- 2 T. milk shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine shopping list
- paprika to taste shopping list
- Saute onions and green pepper in 2 T. butter or margarine in skillet. Add tomatoes; simmer for 2 minutes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp; reserve shells. Mash pulp with milk, salt and pepper. Fold in tomato mixture; spoon into shells on baking sheet. Dot with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Chill, covered, for several hours if desired. shopping list
- MAKE AHEAD TO THIS POINT. shopping list
- Bake in preheated 400* F. oven for 20 minutes. shopping list
- Serves 6 shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!