Hawaiian Wedding CakeFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup cold 2% milk shopping list
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cans (one 20 ounces, one 8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, buttermilk, egg whites and egg beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk add pudding mix until well blended. Spread over the cake. Top with pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut. Store in the refrigerator.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!