Hawaiian Wedding Cake CookiesFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied pineapple shopping list
- Additional confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Beat in flour. Stir in nuts and pineapple. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Roll cooled cookies in additional confectioners' sugar.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!