Quickie Pie CherryFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in oven in deep baking dish.
- Beat together the sugar, flour, and milk until a smooth batter.
- Pour batter over the melted butter and blend.
- Empty the cherries over the batter and sprinkle the 1/2 cup sugar over the top of cherries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- The batter will rise to the top during the baking process.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
wow great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it