Delightful Cilantro Green BeansFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 lbs raw green beans, stems removed shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 bunch of fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
- extra vigin olive oil to taste shopping list
- white balsamic vinegar to taste- dark is okay too shopping list
- 1 Tbs turbinado ( raw natural sugar ) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook or steam washed green beans till crisp tender or as desired
- Rresfreah under cold water to stop further cooking.
- Drain well.
- Place in a bowl and add garlic, sugar cilantro, oil and vinegar to taste.
- Salt and peper to taste.
- Serve room temp or chilled as a side dish or salad.
- We love the crisp fresh flavors of everything
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
looks yummy!herby in Albany loved it