Prawn RiceFrom aravi_vel 5 years ago
- prawn - 1/4 kg shopping list
- Boiled rice - 2 cups shopping list
- onions - 2 shopping list
- tomato - 1 shopping list
- Green chilli - 1 (big) shopping list
- garlic - 5 shopping list
- Red chilli powder - 2 tbsp shopping list
- turmeric powder - a pinch shopping list
- lemon juice - 1 tsp shopping list
- Aniseed - 1 tsp shopping list
- ghee and veg oil - 2 tsp shopping list
- coriander leaves, curry leaves - a branch (chopped) shopping list
- salt - as required shopping list
How to make it
- Spread salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder evenly on the cleaned prawn and set aside for half hour.
- Cut tomatoes and onions along the length-side.
- Smash garlic and g.chilli.
- Put oil, aniseed, curry leaves, onion, tomatoes and garlic in a microwave safe dish. Microwave the mixture for 7mins.
- Add the prawn settings and microwave for 3 mins.
- Now Add water and microwave again without closing the bowl. (Microwave it until all water drains)
- Sprinkle lemon juice and coriander leaves and again mw for 2 mins.
- Mix rice to the mixture and hog.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- aravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!