Baked Glazed Ham With RaisinsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove rind from ham and score the surface if the fat is reasonably thick.
- Place the ham in a casserole and pour on the wine and water then arrange the raisins and butter around the meat.
- Pour on the brandy and place in the oven to bake for 40 minutes basting frequently with the pan liquids.
- When the surface is crisp and golden remove and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve hot or cold.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!