Buffalo Chicken Bites - Weight WatchersFrom aquatonex 6 years ago
- 1 lb (or less) or skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1-in chunks shopping list
- 1/4 cup "Louisiana style" hot sauce. I use something interesting like peach hot sauce, but you can alternately use standard Buffalo sauce like Mike's Red Hot. shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Saute chicken in 1 tsp of the butter until browned.
- In a small saucepan, combine the rest of the butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Over medium heat, bring to a boil and then cook for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce mixture into the chicken pan and cook for another minute.
- Serve with lowfat blue cheese dressing (like Marie's), celery, carrots, tomatoes, etc.
The Cookaquatonex Huntington, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!