Apple CobblerFrom tmos_1945 5 years ago
- 2 cans of cresant dough. shopping list
- 6 apples peeled cored and cut in fourths shopping list
- 2 cups orange juice. shopping list
- 2 sticks of butter. shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon mixed with about 4 teaspoons sugar. shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla. shopping list
- 13 X 9 baking dish shopping list
- Half the recipe for 8X8 dish shopping list
How to make it
- Peel core and fourth 6 apples.
- in sauce pan mix and bring to boil sugar butter orange juice take off heat add vanilla.
- place apples in dish pour juice mixture over apples.
- top with cressant roll dough sprinkle with cinnamon.
- bake at 350 for about 40 min till apples are tender you might have to put tin foil over top last 10 to 15 min
The Cooktmos_1945 New Straitsville, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!