Pantry Linguine and White Clam SauceFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion shopping list
- 4 large cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup clam juice shopping list
- 2 cans chopped clams, packed in clam juice (careful, not all are!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 16 ounces linguine shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in saucepan, combine oil and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add onion to saucepan and saute until onion is softened.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes to saucepan and saute 1 minute.
- Add clam juice and liquid from canned clams.
- Simmer while pasta cooks.
- When pasta is done, drain.
- Add clams and parsley to saucepan. Heat through.
- Combine sauce with pasta
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!