Chicken MarsalaFrom missym 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts pounded ~ 1/4" thick shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbs butter shopping list
- 4 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c marsala wine shopping list
- 1/4 c cream sherry shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter and olive oil in skillet and saute garlic.
- Turn heat up to high/med-high.
- Combine black pepper, salt and flour.
- Dredge chicken in flour and place into skillet.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add Wine and Sherry to deglaze pan.
- Reduce heat and add mushrooms.
- Cover and simmer about 15 min until liquid is reduced by half.