Walnut Crusted Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4(4oz) boneless-center-cut pork chops,trimmed shopping list
- 11/2tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp dried sage shopping list
- 1/4tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3c walnuts,finely ground shopping list
- 1 bacon slice shopping list
- 1/4c chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Place chops in shallow dish;drizzle evenly with worcestershire. Combine salt,sage,and black pepper in small bowl. Reserve 3/4 tsp salt mixture. Add walnuts to remaining salt mixture;toss well.
- Press walnut mixture onto both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate 30 mins.
- Cook bacon slice in large non-stick skillet over med heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan;crumble. Add pork chops to drippings in the pan;cook 11/2 mins on eachh side or till lightly browned. Add 1/4c chicken broth to the pan. Cover,reduce heat,and cook 6 mins. or till desired degree of doneness.