Quick And Easy FudgeFrom kytigger 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line 8x8x2 inch pan with foil; butter foil
- Combine sugar and milk in medium size saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to boiling . Boil, stiring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; beat in chocolate and marsmallows with wooden spoon, Stir until mixture thickens; stir in nuts and cherries. Pour into prepared pan; let stand until cool and firm.
- Turn out onto a cutting board; remove foil cut fudge into 1 inch squares. Store in tightly covered container.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!