Spinach With Sesame DressingFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash spinach then cut off ends of stems.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add spinach then boil 3 minutes until wilted.
- Drain spinach in colander and run cold water over it.
- Toast sesame seeds in a heavy skillet over medium high heat until browned.
- While still warm grind seeds lightly in mortar and pestle.
- Add soy sauce and grind again briefly then add wine and sugar then mix well.
- Squeeze excess water from cooked spinach and chop coarsely.
- Toss in a medium bowl lightly with dressing until coated.
- Serve in small bowls chilled or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!