Dilly Fresh Salmon PattiesFrom image 6 years ago
- 1 med. potato, peeled & cooked shopping list
- 1 lb. salmon fillets shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 T honey mustard shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c cornmeal shopping list
- 1 T vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mash potato. Remove skin from salmon, cut into chunks and place in food processor. Using on/off pulse, chop salmon into smaller pieces, but not completely smooth. Add potato, egg, mustard, dill, green onions, s&p. Blend until almost smooth (it should have some texture).
- Sprinkle half the cornmeal on a piece of wax paper. Form 6 patties and place on cornmeal. Sprinkle tops with remaining cornmeal. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over med. high heat. Cook for 4 min per side until firm, golden brown and cooked through. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining patties.
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!