Navy Bean PieFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 cups cooked and mashed navy beans shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, and mashed navy beans. Mix well. Add sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake an additional 35 minutes.