Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom kiwimoncur 6 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 2/3 cup room temp. butter shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 bag semi-sweet mini chocolate chips (butterscotch, milk chocolate, white...whatever you like.) shopping list
- Chopped walnuts or macadamia nuts if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degress.
- Cream together sugar, brown sugar, shortening and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts if desired.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto baking stone.
- Bake 7-10 minutes until just light golden around edges.
The Cookkiwimoncur Bakersfield, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!