beans and cous cous saladFrom zoetheunicorn 5 years ago
- 1 cup cous cous shopping list
- 1 tsp chicken or vegetable stock powder (1 stock cube) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp cummin shopping list
- 2 400g cans four-bean mix, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 220g can corn kernels, drained and rinsed (substitute a whole fresh corn, cooked) shopping list
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), diced small shopping list
- 1 spring onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup flat parsley, chopped finely shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the cous cous, stock powder and 1 cup of boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 5 minutes or so, then fluff it up with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the lime juice, red wine vinegar and cummin. Stir through all the veggies, then add the cous cous.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookzoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!