Cranberry Waldorf Fruit SaladFrom kytigger 7 years ago
- I cup fresh cranberries, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup red or green apple, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes, halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 8 ounces low fat yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Add cranberries, apples, celery, grapes and walnuts to medium size serving bowl and toss to mix.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla to yogurt, mix well
- Drizzle over the fruit salad in serving bowl and toss to blend
- Serve immediately
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!