Honey Mustard PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and cut each into several small pieces.
- Cover potatoes with salted water in large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Cook potatoes 15 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Combine mustard, honey and thyme in mixing bowl then mix with potatoes.
- Toss lightly until evenly coated then arrange on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper then bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!