Star Fruit Salad With Spicy Lime DressingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 small red onion quartered shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper halved and seeded shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic peeled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce chopped shopping list
- 1 avocado pitted peeled and sliced shopping list
- 6-1/2 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts drained shopping list
- 1 star fruit thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 black olives shopping list
How to make it
- To make the dressing combine lime juice, honey, onion, jalapeno, garlic in salt in blender.
- Process until smooth the add parsley and process a few more seconds.
- Transfer to a small bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Arrange lettuce on individual serving plates.
- Top with avocado slices, artichoke hearts, star fruit and black olives.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!