Spiced Sweet Potato StuffingFrom jessterroux 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add sweet potatoes; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until tender. Don't drain the broth.
- Add raisin bread and seasoning; stir until mixed well. Add more broth if needed to moisten.
- Spoon stuffing in a casserole dish (or use to stuff a turkey).
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookjessterroux State College, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!