French Bean Salad With Garlic Bacon VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cups fresh green beans trimmed shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 5 strips sliced smoked bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shopping list
- 3 shallots chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green beans in salted water until tender about 5 minutes.
- Cool in iced water to retain color then drain and pat dry.
- Set aside while preparing dressing.
- In skillet sauté sliced bacon in olive oil.
- Add garlic, shallots, thyme and tarragon then cook 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in vinegar then season with salt and pepper.
- Mix beans with warm vinaigrette and top with crumbled feta cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!