Blackberry Cheese PancakesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup blackberries shopping list
- Blackberry Syrup: shopping list
- 1 pint fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cottage cheese, eggs, flour, sugar and butter in a bowl then mix well.
- Stir in vanilla then add blackberries
- Cook batter on a hot greased griddle until light brown on both sides turning once.
- Serve with butter and blackberry syrup.
- To make syrup carefully wash blackberries then pour into heavy pot with water and sugar.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Press through a fine sieve to remove seeds then add lemon and cool and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!