Avocado and Olive QuesadillaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 ounce can pitted black olives shopping list
- 1 firm ripe avocado shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro sprigs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Drain olives well and cut crosswise into 1/8” thick slices.
- Halve pit and peel avocado then finely chop avocado and bell pepper.
- Stir together olives, avocado, bell pepper, cilantro, onion and lime juice.
- Preheat broiler then put tortillas on a large baking sheet and brush tops with boil.
- Broil tortillas 4” from heat until pale golden about 45 seconds.
- Turn tortillas over and broil until pale golden.
- Sprinkle tortillas evenly with cheese and broil until melted about 30 seconds.
- Divide olive mixture among tortillas and cut each tortilla into 4 wedges then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!