Crab and Tomato QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups packed grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 2 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 8 ounces crabmeat drained shopping list
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Season cheese mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix crabmeat, tomatoes, green onions and chili in large bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture over half of each tortilla.
- Spoon crabmeat mixture over cheese mixture dividing equally.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then fold tortillas in half and press gently to seal.
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons oil in each of 2 heavy large skillets over medium heat.
- Working in batches cook quesadillas in skillets until cheese melts about 3 minutes per side.
- Add more oil as needed then cut quesadillas into wedges and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!