Curried Pork Chops with PeachesFrom dcalh0un 9 years ago
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 2 T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 t. plus 1 T. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 t. curry powder shopping list
- 16 oz.can sliced peaches, drained reserve liquid shopping list
- 1 t. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 t. coarse salt shopping list
- 1 t. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4-one inch thick pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- In a small skillet cook onion in t T. oil over moderately low heat stirring, until softened and stir in 1 t. vinegar and 1/4 t. curry powder.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl and stir in peaches and parsley.
- Pat pork chops dry. in a small dish stir together remaining 3/4 t. curry powder, salt, pepper, and sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops. rubbing it in.
- In a 9 inch heavy non-stick skillet heat remaining 1/2 T of oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and brown pork chops about 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour off any excess fat and reduce heat to moderate;y low..
- Add reserved syrup and remaining t. vinegar and simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until meat is just cooked through. Transfer pork chops to plates and keep warm. Boil pan juices until thickened, about 2 minutes. Transfer pork chops back to skillet for a couple of minutes.
- Serve pork chops with peaches