Bacon Wrapped Sea ScallopsFrom jackmuldoon 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put olive oil and butter into baking dish and heat in oven until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper into oil lightly.
- Wrap scallops with bacon strips.
- Place into baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper .
- Spread barbeque sauce over top of bacon strips generously.
- Slice lemon wedges and place around and over scallops.
- Bake for about 25 to 35 minutes
The Cookjackmuldoon Redford, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!