pork chops with onions and applesFrom msfog1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown pork chops in pan and remove.
- Cut Apples and Onions. Brown onions in saucepan and add apples cook until apples are just soft, you don't want applesauce.
- Add about 1/3 of a cup, or just a few squirts of mustard.
- 2 tbls of brown sugar, stir.
- add apple juice or cider,stir.
- add the pork chops and place in 325 degree oven for about 15-20 min. or until chops are done.
The Cookmsfog1 Plymouth, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!